Our Very Own Spot

Monday, August 27, 2007

Hello All

Wow! So I totally disappeared for awhile. Life has been crazy busy. School has just started so I am already writing papers and reading plenty. I am up for a promotion at work, we will see if it really happens though.

I have begun dabbling in politics here. Ok that is an understatement. I have jumped off the high board into the deep end of politics locally. It is the most awesome experience. I am currently campaign manager for 2 candidates and 1 initiative. I was called by two of the Congressional candidates and asked to work on their campaigns. It is so much fun. I went to a fundraiser last night and worked the room all night. Funny to think of me in politics and working an entire room schmoozing. :) It is so much fun. My mom loves it because I now know more people then she does in the city.....and I actually have to dress up now.


This is CD4 Candidate Angie Paccione and my School Board Candidate Nancy Tellez

Well, I should get back to work now. Hope you are all well.

2 Comments:

Blogger mmp said...

Happy to know we are both slacking off at the same time! It looks like things are going great. So what do you have to do as a campaign manager? Tell us about Shirlina and Schai? How'd you meet? How long have you been together? What do their names mean?

9:58 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

I am so glad you posted. It is good to see your pics. It must be really satisfying and stressful at the same time to be doing political stuff, GO KELLY! :)I think you should answer all of Maki's questions.

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home